We flourish you with a wide variety of Schneider Variable Frequency Drives having premium durability and superior performance. Not just that, they have a long functional life as well. These products are manufactured and developed by making use of quality-approved raw material and advanced technologies by our reliable vendors of the industry. They, further provide commendable speed of 1250 to 6000 rpm and are compact due to its new winding technology based on salient poles.
Below we shall have a look at all the varied specifications of a Schneider Variable Frequency Drive.
Specifications of Schneider Variable Frequency Drive:
- Our variable speed drives offer Input/output extension cards.
- Multi pump programmable cards: ATV38 compatibility and new applications.
- These variable speed drives provide a speed range of 1:100 in open loop mode
- 3-phases 200/240 V – 380/480 V – 500/690 V.
- Graphic keypad: Plain text, navigation button, “Simply Start” menu to start immediately and profit at once from the full performance of Altivar 61V Integrated EMC filters class A or B
- Overload: 110% to 120% – 60 S
- UL type 12/IP54 from 0.75 to 800 kW
- UL type 1/IP20 from 0.75 to 800 kW
- Energy saving law, quadratic motor control law
- Conformity to the international standards and certifications: CE, UL, CSA, C-tick
- Modbus and can open integrated
- Communication cards for industry: Ethernet, FIPIO, modus plus, device net, interbus-S, unitel way and for building lon works, BAC net, METASYS N2 and apogee FLN.