We bring you the very exclusive Schneider MCB (Miniature circuit breakers) from the very wisely selected sources in our knowledge. Known for providing quality rich products, we, the V.D. Electricals & Engineering Co. make it a point to test the products before making it available for your use.
Schneider MCB Specifications:
- It supports nominal current ranging from 1 to 63 A
- IEC 60947 is suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards
- Provides a large choice of breaking capacities along with tripping curves: B,C,D
- Indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, under voltage trip, and over voltage trip are some of the other optional auxiliaries.
- It is certified by National Official Authorities and is in compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 or IEC 60947-2, depending on the version.
- Can take up a voltage to 440 Vac. Insulating voltage is 500 V
- Optional earth leakage modules add on in C60
- Consists of compact home SH 200 T, SH 200 L, SH 200
- It brings with it high breaking capacities and special features and accessories for commercial and industrial applications:S200P,S220,S290,S500,S800
- Provides breaking capacity up to 10 kA pro M compact S200, S200 M for domestic or small commercial installations
- For industrial installations up to 25 kA, it provides breaking capacity pro M compact S200,S200 M, S200 P, S200 U, S200 UP, S200 UDC, S280 UC, S290
- Special selective MCB(SMCB) with dedicated upstream and downstream selectivity are also available in the ranges- S700 and S750